Statement of data protection
This privacy statement applies to Sobego.com, 1, F.-Gonseth, 2615 Sonvilier, Switzerland.
The provisions of this Data Protection Statement prevail in the event of contradiction, of any nature whatsoever, between these and the other contractual conditions or the general terms and conditions of Sobego applicable for the remainder.
Data protection is a matter of trust, and it counts for us. We respect your personality and your private sphere. Similarly, we seek to ensure the protection of your personal data and their treatment in accordance with legislation.
We strongly believe in receiving your consent when processing your personal data. Through this data protection declaration, we inform you in a comprehensive manner about the methods we apply in this area. Then it's up to you to decide whether you want your data processed or not.
This data protection declaration covers both past and future information. If you agree with the processing of your personal data, these transactions will concern not only the information that we enter in the future but also those already registered with us.
When in this data privacy statement we speak about the processing of your personal data, we mean any related transaction. For example :
- the collection - the seizure - the management - the use - the transmission - the disclosure or the deletion of your personal data.
We collect personal data in order to provide better services to our customers. We believe that if we focus our business as a company on the desires and needs of our customers, we will make it easier for them in their daily lives. Such improved services may consist of:
- define the product mix according to customer needs, personalize communication with customers to facilitate the search for offers that meet their needs, while receiving less overall advertising
- Simplification of processes such as purchases or bookings to help you reach your goals faster
How do we protect your personal data?
We have the technical and organizational means to guarantee the security of your personal data.
Thus, we are able to protect your data sessions and personal data against the risks of unauthorized and illegitimate processing thereof and / or against the risk of loss, modification, disclosure or unintentional access openings. However, you must be aware that the transmission of information via the internet and other electronic vectors carries certain risks for their security and that we can not assume any guarantee regarding the security of the information transmitted by these channels.
How long do we keep the data?
We retain your personal data for as long as we deem it necessary or appropriate to ensure compliance with applicable laws or as long as they meet a need with respect to the purposes for which they were collected. We delete your personal data as soon as they have lost their usefulness and, in any case, at the end of the maximum retention period set by law.
What are your rights on your personal data?
You are allowed at any time to assert your rights to data protection. In particular, you are entitled to request information about your personal data registered, to have them corrected or supplemented, to oppose their treatment or to demand their removal. You will find in number 4 below the coordinates of the services to which you address. We reserve the right to communicate with you electronically (especially by e-mail) about the topics mentioned above.
How to contact us?
In case you wish to exercise your rights relating to your personal data or if you have any questions or concerns about the way they are treated, you can contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to respond promptly to your questions or concerns.
When do we collect personal data?
We collect your personal data when we have contact with you, ie in multiple situations. This is the case, for example, under the following circumstances:
- you request a service from our after-sales service
- you register with us a purchased merchandise or a used service
- you order and use one of our customer cards or loyalty cards
- you receive a newsletter or other advertising material relating to our goods and services
- you are participating in a contest or lottery
- you become a member of one of our customer loyalty programs
- you participate in one of our market studies or one of our opinion polls
- you use our Internet pages and our Apps for portable devices, our offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks, or contact us or with third parties via these channels
- you communicate with us by phone, fax, e-mail, voice information, text messages (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging
- you get in contact with us during special events such as events, promotional activities, sponsorship activities or cultural and sporting events
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data collected are also multiple. These are, on the one hand, those that you put yourself at our disposal and, on the other hand, those that are entered automatically or manually during contact with us. This is the case, the data below.
- first and last name - date of birth - sex - domicile - household size - purchasing habits - purchasing power information - customer preferences and purchasing preferences - delivery address - billing address - credit card and account information - language preferences - phone numbers - e-mail addresses - identification numbers of your technical devices - customer and loyalty number - newsletter subscription information or other advertising vehicles - consent for the receipt of advertising - information on the online customer account (including opening date, username, portrait photos) - affiliation to groups within our scope of activity commercial.
Customer Activity Data
- data relating to contracts (including date, nature and content of the contract, parties to the contract, duration and value of the contract and claims invoked on the basis of the contract)
- purchase information (including date, place and time of purchase, type, quantity and value of goods or services purchased, basket, basket interrupted, means of payment used, paying office, purchase history)
- customer service information (including returns of goods, complaints, warranty cases, information on deliveries)
- session data related to the consultation of our Internet pages, Apps for portable devices or offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks (including duration and frequency of visits, languages and countries preselected, information about the browser and computer operating system, Internet protocol addresses, keywords and search results, evaluation issued)
- location data when using portable devices
- information on the loyalty points accumulated by the holders of customer cards and loyalty cards
- communications by phone, fax, e-mail, voice information, text messages (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging
Why are we processing personal data?
We treat your personal data for multiple purposes. These can be classified into various categories. In particular, we may process all or part of your personal data for one or more purposes listed below
Goals related to our offers of goods and services
- preparation and sale of our goods and services
- Execution of orders and contracts, ie the operations of sending order confirmations, shipping and delivery, as well as delivery and billing operations
- organization and realization of customer service services
- organization and realization of programs of customer cards or loyalty cards
- organization and conduct of market research and opinion polls
- checking the solvency of the client
Goals related to customer communication
- preparation, management and execution of customer communication by post or via electronic means of communication
- commercial communication by mail as well as by telephone, fax, e-mail, voice information, text messages (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging
- evaluation of the use of our offers by telephone, fax, e-mail, voice information, text messages (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video or instant messaging information on points such as genre, frequency, duration and location exact use
Goals related to particular activities and events
- organization and execution of contests or lotteries, namely the information to the winners and the publication of the names of these people on our Internet pages and our Apps for portable devices as well as via our offers on Internet platforms, multimedia portals or social networks
- organization and realization of special events such as events, promotional activities, sponsorship activities or cultural and sports events
Goals related to customer behavior analysis
- This includes the establishment and analysis of location data, travel profiles and basket analysis
- individualized and personalized, but also anonymous and group-based analysis and analysis of customers' past and current behavior and purchasing habits when using the offers on our Internet pages, Mobile Apps, Internet platforms, multimedia portals and social networks
- individualized and personalized, as well as anonymous and group-based identification, classification and analysis of current and potential customer needs and interests
- individualized and personalized, but also anonymous and grouped, classification and analysis of customer behavior and customer potential
- statistical evaluation of customer behavior based on anonymised customer data
- third-party data for profile enrichment includes data from the Federal Statistical Office, calendar data and geodata
Goals related to direct marketing
- simplification of the processes, particularly those of purchase or reservation, and exploitation of the observations drawn from the analysis of the behavior of the customers carried out in the perspective of a constant improvement of all the offers of goods and services
- Prevention of unnecessary advertising by means of observations drawn from the analysis of customer behavior carried out with a view to individualized and personalized direct marketing
- sending individualized and personalized advertising by post as well as by telephone, fax, e-mail, voice information, text messages (SMS), multimedia messaging (MMS), video information or instant messaging
- individualized and personalized adaptation of the offers and the advertising diffused on our Internet pages or Apps for portable devices or in our channels on the platforms Internet, portals multimedia and social networks
Who do we send your personal data to?
- Sobego employees are only allowed access to your personal data to the extent necessary to fulfill their task
In addition, we may share your personal data with other entities for the purpose of using technical or organizational services that we require for the achievement of the above purposes or for other aspects of our business. These service providers are contractually obliged to process personal data exclusively within the limits of the mandate given to them and according to our instructions. We require our service providers to respect the technical and organizational measures necessary to ensure the protection of personal data. If the latter operate in countries where the legislation in force does not provide for protection of personal data of the same level as that provided by Swiss law, we undertake by contract that these providers respect a degree of data protection similar to that of Switzerland.
In the event that we deem it necessary to comply with the laws and regulations in force, we are also likely to transmit your personal data at the request of courts or by order of the competent authorities, or by virtue of other legal obligations to protect and to defend our rights or our heritage assets.
On our web pages, we use "cookies", which consist of small text files that are stored on your computer or mobile device when you visit one of our Internet pages. We also intend to inform you in detail below about the use we make of cookies.
Which cookies do we use?
Most of the cookies we use are automatically deleted in your computer or mobile device at the end of the browser session (these are session cookies). For example, we use session cookies to save your country or language selections and your shopping cart when you continue your Internet session on multiple pages.
In addition, we also use temporary or permanent cookies that remain stored on your computer or mobile device beyond the end of the browser session. During each new visit to one of our Internet pages, your favorite data and settings will be recognized automatically. These temporary or permanent cookies, which are stored between one month and ten years in your computer or mobile device, are automatically disabled at the end of the programmed time. They serve to make the use of our Internet pages more user-friendly, efficient and safe. In addition, they allow you to receive selected information based on your interests on the page viewed.
The cookies of partner companies allow them to send you advertising that is of real interest to you. These cookies are stored between one month and ten years in your computer or mobile device and are automatically disabled at the end of the programmed time.
What data are stored in cookies?
No personal data is stored in the cookies we use. These can not be attributed to any given person. When activating a cookie, it is assigned an identification number.
How can you prevent the registration of cookies?
While most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies when viewing an Internet page, you can order your browser to refuse them or accept them only after the question has been asked. asked. You can also delete cookies stored on your computer or mobile device by using your browser function. In case you decide to refuse our cookies or those of our partner companies, you will not display certain information on our Internet pages and will not be able to benefit from some functions intended to facilitate your navigation.
How do we use log data?
During any visit of our Internet pages, certain data of use of your Internet browser are transmitted to us for technical reasons and are recorded in log files, known as log files. It is the following data: date and time of the call of our Internet page; name of the web page called, IP address of your computer or mobile device, address of the web page from which you accessed our web page, volume of transmitted data as well as the name and version of your browser.
Evaluating log files helps us to improve our Internet offerings and make them even more user-friendly, to detect and fix errors faster and to adjust server capacity. From the log files, we can notably identify when the consultation of our Internet offers is more particularly appreciated and, consequently, make available the adapted volume of data which will guarantee you the best possible use.
How do we use our website analysis tools?
In order to constantly improve and optimize our Internet offer, we use so-called tracking technologies. These are web analytics tools that allow the creation of statistics and graphs informing about the use made of our Internet pages. The usage data collected for this purpose are transferred to a specific server that may be domiciled abroad according to the provider of the web analyzer. For the one most commonly used, namely Google Analytics, the recorded data is transferred with the abbreviated IP address, which prevents any possibility of identification of particular devices. Google applies the data protection rules set out in the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield Framework "and is registered with the program" Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield "from the US Department of Commerce. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not shared with other data. A retransmission of data by Google to third parties may take place only in accordance with legal provisions or under the mandate of data processing.
You may be prevented from entering data relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) generated via cookies for Google, as well as the processing by Google of the data in question, this by downloading and installing the navigation plugin (add-on) available on the https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en link. Further detailed information about Google Analytics and data protection is available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en or http://www.google.com/intl/en analytics / privacyoverview.html
What use do we make of social plugins?
Our web pages use social plugins, such as social networking providers Facebook, Linked in or Instagram. These plugins, indicated by the logo of the providers in question, may consist of buttons such as Facebook, Linked in or Instagram.
If you call our Internet pages containing such a plugin, your browser creates a direct link with the provider's server. The content of the plugin will be transmitted directly to your browser by the provider's website, then integrated by him into the Internet page consulted. Because of this integration of the plugin, the provider is informed of what you have called the web page. And if you are already logged in to the latter, he can link the visit of the page to your profile. When you interact with the plugin, for example by clicking on "Like" or by entering a comment, the information in question will be transmitted directly by your browser to the provider and saved on its server.
If you do not want the provider to collect data about you through our website, you must log in to the provider before opening our website. Note that even if you are not logged in, providers collect anonymized data via social plugins by installing a cookie on your computer. These data can be attributed later to your profile if you later lodged with one or the other provider.
If a login is offered via a Social Login Service, for example "Facebook Connect", an exchange of data will take place between the provider and our web page. In the case of "Facebook Connect", this may include data from your public Facebook profile. By using such Login Services, you authorize the transfer of data.
For any information regarding the purpose and scope of the collection of your data and the subsequent processing thereof by the providers as well as about your rights to protect your privacy and your possibilities of data deletion, we ask you please consult the data protection declaration of the providers concerned.
If you do not want providers to collect data about you via cookies, you can select the cookie blocking function of third-party providers in your browser settings. Following this setting, the browser will not send cookies to the server integrating content from other providers. Due to this measure, other functions of our website may cease to function.